Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rock Kills Kid - Paralyzed


Ok guys today I have this Alt Rock band from LA, they are “Rock Kills Kid”, they have been around for a while, started as the “The Jeff Tucker Extravaganza” and after certain lineup changes settled as “Rock Kills Kid”. The song I’m recommending is “Paralyzed”, I like the pop sound of the song, some people have accused them of ripping that song off from the “The Kinks” song “Superman”, I have both of them here, you be the judge of it.




If you like this song, you can get it from the link below
Paralyzed - Rock Kills Kid - EP
Here’s the song “Superman” by “The Kinks”
If you like this song you can get it from the link below
(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman - Come Dancing With the Kinks - The Best of the Kinks 1977-1986 (Remastered)
So, What do you think?, do let me know.


If you like to know more about Rock Kills Kid, here’s a link to their Wikipedia page
Here they are live @ the Letterman’s show
Enjoy!!!

hotel Royal National in London

No comments:

Post a Comment