Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Raconteurs - Consoler Of The Lonely



Ok guys, my second recommendation is this awesome song by The Raconteurs who’s most notable member is Jack White famously of The White Stripes, I found this song on a TV show, I love the part where Jack White kicks in I think its pretty intense.

Here’s the song:



If you like this song you can get it from the link below
Consoler of the Lonely - Consolers of the Lonely

The other members of The Raconteurs though not mainstream famous are pretty seasoned performers.

Here is the link to their wikipedia page:



Check them out if you like their music, there are quite a few songs available over the youtube.

Here’s the basement version of the same song:



Let me know if you like it.

30 30 New York

No comments:

Post a Comment