Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Metric - Help I'm Alive



Up next for the Canadian Week, is this great indie song “Help I’m Alive” by “Metric”, originally from Toronto but now they are kind of all over the place, anyhow listen to this song, I think it’s a really good song, the first time I heard this song, I didn’t quite like it but it got stuck in my head and just grew on me, enjoy it I think the vocals have this haunting quality which is just otherworldly….



If you like this song you can get it from the link below
Help I'm Alive - Fantasies

Here’s a link to their Wikipedia page:


I found this on youtube too, I’m not sure if this the official video or not though:



If you like here’s a live version of the song from the Letterman’s show:




and while we are at it, here’s an acoustic version of the same song:





Enjoy!!!

P.S.: You guys are more than welcome to leave your suggestions in the comments section below.

hotel Royal National

No comments:

Post a Comment