Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dragonette - Gone Too Far


Ok guys for the Canadian Week, up next is my recent favorites from Toronto, ON, “Dragonette”, I just love these guy, I guess we can put them in my guilty pleasures list, the thing I love most about them is their courage to take on anything, they don’t stick to any category or genre of music and just do whatever they feel like.
The song that I’m recommending is “Gone Too Far”, this song is a perfect testament that they will not be restricted to any bounds, they haven’t made any video for this song, the one that’s available on youtube is filled with clips from the movie “Urban Cowboy” listen to the song I think it’s really good.

If you like this song you can get it from the link below
Gone Too Far - Fixin to Thrill

If you like to know more about them here's the link to their Wikipedia page
Here they are live @ Fearless Music

Here’s another live performance at the Hollywood Troubadour

Still wanna know more about them, here’s their official website
If you like this posting, you might enjoy this recommendation too









Enjoy!!!

Thirty Thirty New York

No comments:

Post a Comment