Monday, February 28, 2011

Red Wire Black Wire - Reverse Tinman


To kick off the week I have this sextet from Brooklyn, NY “Red Wire Black Wire”, I found them on Pandora and immediately fell in love with the melancholic sound of the band. They started out in  Wesleyan University in Connecticut, making music in the basement of one of the band members and are trying hard to make their way up, I’d strongly recommend if you like their music support them. The song that I’m recommending is “Reverse Tinman” before anything I have to say 10 out of 10 for the title of the song, anyhow listen to the song I love the arrangements, how they have blended the synthesizers, guitar hooks and the drum line, I think it’s a really good listen, again this is a really good up and coming band and I strongly recommend if you like them support them.

If you like this song you can get from the link below.
Reverse Tinman - Compass - EP
They don’t have a Wikipedia page as yet, here’s a link to their Myspace page:
Red Wire Black Wire

If you like this song, check them out on youtube, there are quite a few songs available by them.

Enjoy!!

room reservation

No comments:

Post a Comment