Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Order - 60 Miles an Hour



Today’s song comes from old veterans, New Order. This band came together after the vocalist of the band Joy Division committed suicide and the remaining members came back together to form New Order, these guys by some have been hailed as a highly influential force in the alternative rock, dance and rave scene, these guys are not active as a band anymore but who knows they might reconvene again sometime in the future as they have once before.
The song I’m recommending is 60 Miles an Hour, this is a relatively old song, being released in 2001 but I have noticed a lot of people I meet have not heard of it, anyhow, I think this song is the perfect road trip song, the guitar hooks, the synths, the riff, the vocals I love everything about this song, plus this song has this awesome video, but I will put the audio only first as in the video the song fades away a couple of times to give way to the dialogues and I want you to enjoy the song in totality, so here’s the song without the video first
If you like this song you can get it from the link below
60 Miles an Hour - Get Ready
Here’s the video of the song, I think this video is the perfect match for this song

If you like to know more about them, here’s the link to their Wikipedia page
Here’s a live performance of the song

Enjoy!!!

Royal National in London

No comments:

Post a Comment