Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Say Hi - One, Two ... One


Today’s song comes from a Cadillac commercial by the band “Say Hi” originally called “Say Hi To Your Mom”, in actuality this is a one man band where Eric Elbogen plays all the instruments and sings also. The song I’m recommending is “One, Two … One” from the album “Oohs & Aahs”. I don’t know what pulled me towards this song, my best guess is the stoner vocals, I guess if nothing this song is a perfect stoner song, the official video of this song in my opinion is a distraction, so here’s the song without the distraction of the video first.

If you like this song you can get it from the following link
One, Two ... One - Oohs & Aahs
Here’s the song with the video

Here’s a link to the band’s Wikipedia page

Here’s live performance of the same song

If you like to know more here’s a link to their official website

hotel Royal National

No comments:

Post a Comment